The organizations’ vision is “A community empowered in self reliance in social and economic aspects”
“To work with and through individuals and communities to improve on the economic, health and social well being of the rural and urban poor communities in Uganda”.
Goals of the Organization
- Reduce on the high levels of food insecurity and poverty that is affecting both the rural and the urban poor communities in Uganda.
- Improve on the health standards and social welfare of the rural and urban poor communities with their full participation.
- Reduce on the high levels of illiteracy among the rural and urban poor people in Uganda.
Objectives of the Organization
- To train and support the rural and urban poor to start small sustainable income generating activities in order to reduce on food insecurity and poverty.
- To promote better health conditions in the rural and urban poor communities through extending HIV/AIDS, Malaria and TB awareness, prevention and control Initiatives.
- To support the rural and urban poor families, schools in ways of reducing on high levels of illiteracy among children and youth.
- To carry out research for organizational operational and learning purposes.
- Efficiency and Transparency
- Team work
- Continuous learning